The medical providers and staff of Gainesville Family Practice are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (352) 333-6680 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have. We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
- BeWELL.com | Healthy Conversations Online
- Stayhealthy.com | Take Control. Get Healthy. Stay Healthy.
- Healthfinder.gov | a gateway consumer health and human services information web site
- FamilyDoctor.org | Health information for the whole family.
- Healthy.net | Emergency & First Aid
- Healthy.net | Healthy People, Healthy Planet
- Healthy.net | Children's Health Conditions
- Healthy.net | Medical Self-Care Enlarged Prostate
- WWWomen: Health
- Healthy.net Specific Women's Health Issues
- WomensHealth.gov | the Federal Government Source for Women's Health Information